Home Care Is Provided by Compassionate Caregivers in Polk County, FL
Comfort Keepers is proud to serve the Polk County community with uplifting home care
Polk County, FL is home to a vibrant community and those who live here are truly in love with the place. It really is no wonder that your loved one does not want to leave, in spite of certain age-related challenges they may be facing at the moment. The good news is that our home care services are available in the area and your loved one can get set up with a compassionate caregiver very quickly and painlessly.
Finding the right home care solution for your loved one is not easy. We know that. Many families spend months looking for the right caregiver or agency. This is because each senior is an individual and faces a particular set of challenges and their care needs to be tailored accordingly. What sets Comfort Keepers apart from the rest is the fact that personalized senior care plans are one of the core values of our business. We believe that providing the right kind of care at the right time can truly transform a senior's life for the better. We can make a difference in your loved one's life.
We are so proud to be a part of the local Polk County community. Our mission of providing the highest level of home care is just as important to us today as it was two decades ago when we got out start. We understand how important it is to stay active in the community and our caregivers are all local residents.
These are the caregiving services we provide in Polk County, FL:
- Personal care: We help your loved one with bathing, dressing, dental hygiene, toileting, and incontinence care.
- In-home assisted living: Your loved one can receive senior home care services even if they are a part of a nursing home or assisted living facility. Companion care is an important aspect of quality caregiving and many nursing home and assisting living facilities are simply too understaffed to provide it properly.
- Respite care: With respite care, family caregivers can take time off. This helps make sure they are not getting burned.
- Transitional care: Recovering quickly following surgery or a stint at the hospital is of vital importance for seniors.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: Even seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's Disease can continue living at home.
To find out more, give us a call today at (863) 216-7102!