Local Organizations Complement Comfort Keepers Senior Home Care in Norwalk, CT
Your senior home care service plan and overall health can improve with the aide of local organizations that provide activities for seniors
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to provide the best in senior home care services to seniors in lower Fairfield, CT. We are here to preserve your loved one’s independence and have been doing so for over 20 years. Age shouldn’t strip seniors of their freedom and the ability to stay in the comfort of their home.
With our senior home care services, we will improve your loved one’s overall well-being. Our caregivers are specially trained and will elevate your senior’s spirit, reducing feelings of isolation and depression by bettering their mental health through our companion care services.
Our holistic approach, Interactive Caregiving, is what sets us apart from our competitors. It is implemented in each senior home care service plan we provide. We believe that promoting interaction and engagement among seniors will result in your loved one living a happier, longer and more fulfilling life. One aspect of this includes getting your senior out of the house, moving and engaging in activities, which is why we are happy to partner and support local organizations and associations for seniors in the area!
- JCC Stamford - The local Jewish Community Center provides daily senior classes and group activities to get your senior active and healthy!
- Stamford Senior Center - Our caregivers can take your loved one to the senior center for classes focusing on art, physical movement, exercise, language, technology, and more. The senior center also takes trips!
- Resource Center for Seniors - The place for your senior to go to find clubs and get involved with other seniors in their community.
- 60 Club - This club has several locations throughout Fairfield providing many activities and social events for seniors.
National Organizations Comfort Keepers Partners With
- Kaiser Permanente - Comfort Keepers has teamed up with Kaiser Permanente to provide you with 5% off any of our services.
- Stanford University - Comfort Keepers has joined forces with this prestigious California college to provide you with a comprehensive family caregiver study. We present the different emotional and physical side effects caring for a senior loved one can have on a family caregiver.
- Lyft- Comfort Keepers has partnered with Lyft to provide affordable transportation for quick, safe and easy to schedule rides to anywhere your loved one needs to go. Seniors can travel with their caregiver or rides can be requested any time through our Comfort Keepers office.
If you would like to know more about any of the local or national organizations our agency teams up, call us today at (203) 433-5107 .