Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of services for families who are caring for their loved ones with Alzheimer's disease or dementia. We help them remain safely at home and enjoy a higher quality of life without needing to move into assisted living facilities. Our compassionate caregivers provide intellectual, physical, and emotional support so seniors can remain independent while enjoying companionship and remaining in their own homes.
With our home care services, we can help you keep your loved one at home. Our mission is to offer a sense of belonging and uplifting moments for everyone no matter the circumstances. Comfort Keepers can alleviate your worries and provide quality dementia care to your loved one at home.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Trumbull, CT
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
We take great care to make sure our caregivers are carefully screened for empathy and are trained in working with seniors who suffer from dementia or Alzheimer's. They're also given the tools they need to help their patients and families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
Our goal is to help you care for your loved one at home. We offer Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services that are designed around the needs of your loved one to support meaningful engagement and develop trusting relationships.
Comfort Keepers of Trumbull, CT
Contact Comfort Keepers of Trumbull at (203) 924-4949 for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care services. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.