Home Care in Delta, CO
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides comprehensive care plans to seniors in Delta
We all want our loved ones to be safe and happy. Now more than ever, remaining in the comfort of home is a viable option for those who prefer to age in a familiar and secure environment. Comfort Keepers home care providers enrich clients' lives so they may enjoy a happy, full, and active life while staying in the home they cherish.
Our In Home Care Services
Our care specialists design a plan to meet a client's specific needs and budget. Services include:
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and participation in clients' favorite activities.
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Safety Care - we keep seniors safe at home, even when they are alone.
- Senior Transportation - we can drive seniors to and from appointments.
- Seniors & Technology - we help seniors use technology to stay connected.
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to care.
Specialized Care Services
When clients require a more specialized care plan, we offer:
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock care and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - we offer our services in assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care - our team care help seniors recover from a hospital stay and avoid re-admission.
- Private Duty Nursing - medical assistance within the home.
Seniors Exploring Delta
Our home care providers encourage clients to live an active and engaged lifestyle. We know having a purpose and socializing leads to a happier, more fulfilling life. Some area activities our clients like to go to include:
This easily accessible museum is filled with artifacts and heirlooms concerning the history of Delta County. Logging, military history, Native American history, and local business history are all included in displays.
Seniors can visit this replica of the original fort and review the history of the area and the Old Spanish National Historic Trail. The lovely native plants and pollinating garden are a favorite, and there are volunteer opportunities available for seniors.
This is a premier outdoor recreation area and a popular bird-watching spot for visitors of all ages. Nearly 200 species of bird are commonly seen in the park, and our clients love to spot and identify birds!
Contact Us Today
Contact Comfort Keepers to learn more about our home care services in Delta, CO. Our team can schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to get you on the right path of care. Contact our staff by clicking one of the buttons below.