Quality Home Care for Veterans in Colorado Springs, CO
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide home care services to location veterans in Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, Black Forest, Monument, and the surrounding areas
At Comfort Keepers, we are proud to provide our local veterans with the quality in home care services they deserve. Despite serving and sacrificing for our country, many veterans cannot afford the care they need to thrive in their day-to-day lives. Our professional caregivers are here to provide our veteran clients with companion care, personal care, or specialized care services to keep them healthy, happy, and independent in their homes.
As a proud partner of the VA, we work together to get veterans and their surviving spouses the care they need through VA benefits, which typically cover at least a portion of the costs of our in home care services..
Veterans or their surviving spouses may qualify for VA benefits to cover some of their in home care costs. We will work with the VA to determine eligibility, but they typically look for the following requirements:
- The veteran served in the military for at least 90 days.
- At least one day of active duty must have occurred during a conflict.
- The veteran lacks the financial resources to pay for his or her own care.
If you think a senior in your life may qualify for VA benefits, please contact us. We are here to help them navigate the application process and get them the home care services they need.
Required documents usually consist of the following:
- Certificate of Discharge
- Any past marriage's marriage certificate and/or divorce documents (s)
- A veteran's death certificate, if appropriate
- The veteran's and his or her spouse's social security numbers
- Personal financial papers and records
Our In Home Senior Care Services
We provide a variety of home care services for our local veterans, including:
- Companion care, such as companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, and more.
- Personal Care, including bathing, grooming, dressing, and incontinence care
- Specialized care, such as post-hospital or post-operative care, and support for Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
We also provide respite care for family caregivers who are in need of a break.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about the home care services we provide to veterans in Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, Black Forest, Monument, or the surrounding areas, please contact us today. We have an experienced care staff who is available to answer questions, schedule an in home care assessment, or coordinate services with the VA.