Home Care in Colorado Springs, CO and the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers provides quality home care to seniors in Colorado Springs, CO, and the surrounding areas
For the past two decades, Comfort Keepers has proudly served our beloved Colorado Springs community with the areas leading home care services. Since 2003, Comfort Keepers has made it possible for seniors in our area to receive personalized care and support that allows them to safely age in place while enjoying their freedom and maintaining their independence. We are honored to have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of families in our community each and every day and serve as an invaluable resource for senior care within the Colorado Springs community.
Our in-home care services have become a staple in the Colorado Springs community for families seeking compassionate care for their loved ones in the comfort of their own homes. To ensure each family finds the right match to fit their specific care and support needs, our experienced caregivers work closely with clients and their families to develop personalized care plans tailored to their unique needs and preferences. We offer a wide range of home care services that include respite care, end of life care, transitioning care, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease care, and more.
Below is a complete list of our senior care services available for families in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers create meaningful relationships that improve overall well-being and foster a sense of purpose
- Personal Care – we offer a diverse array of personal care services personalized to each client's age, acuity, preferences, and daily habits. We can assist with bathing and hygiene assistance, toileting and incontinence care, mobility and fall assistance and more
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home with first-rate care and support that provides clients and their families with peace of mind
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors who do not have the desire or ability to drive. We can transport clients to local community events and activities, run errands and go grocery shopping, ensure clients attend healthcare appointments and more
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can help them use available technology and work with them to foster connections with friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers elevate the spirits of our clients and uplift their lives by focusing on nurturing their mind, body, spirit, and well-being. We help them enjoy their days and improve their quality of life by encouraging active participation and engagement as much as possible
Specialized Senior Care:
- 24 Hour Care –comprehensive around-the-clock care is designed to meet the needs of clients who would benefit from continuous assistance and support. Our caregivers can be available any time of day or night with our 24-hour care services
- Dementia Care – our specialized dementia and Alzheimer's care services focus on improving the overall well-being and quality of life for those experiencing cognitive decline. We help our Alzheimer's and dementia clients maintain a high-quality, happy lifestyle and help them remain in their home as long as possible
- End of Life Care – our end of life care services provide essential assistance and meaningful support for those in their final days and their families. Our team can provide emotional support, help within the household, offer companionship, take care of personal care tasks and more during this difficult time
- In-Facility Care – although our care agency typically provides care services within a clients home, we do offer care services to individuals in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – our transitional care program helps ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home. Our care team understands the importance of post-hospital care and the vital role it plays in ensuring a healthy recovery and will work with clients and their families to provide personalized assistance during this critical time
Contact Us Today to Learn More
If you have any questions about our home care services in Colorado Springs, please call us today at (719) 800-4579. One of our wonderful Comfort Keepers care coordinators would be more than happy to answer all of your questions and set up a free in-home care assessment!