Senior Companion Care in Colorado Springs, CO and the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers senior companion care fosters meaningful connections for adults in Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, Black Forest, Monument, and the surrounding CO area
Socialization and companionship can deeply impact and play a major role in one's mental health and well-being. At Comfort Keepers, our companion care focuses on providing seniors with emotional support, friendship, and socialization that engages them, helps them get back to doing the things that bring them joy, and enhances their overall quality of life.
Begin by calling (719) 800-4579 to learn more about how we can help seniors!
What is companion care?
Our skilled in-home caregivers offer person-centered care that focuses on nourishing an individual's mind, body, and spirit. We focus on activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional well-being. Common senior companion care activities that our in-home caregivers engage in with our clients include:
- Meaningful conversation
- Mentally stimulating activities, such as board games or crafting
- Grocery shopping and preparation of meals
- Light activity, such as walking or gardening outside
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Transportation to and from appointments, social gatherings, and events
A few benefits of senior companion care include:
- Decreased feelings of isolation, anxiety, and depression
- Improved mood and outlook on life
- Assistance with everyday activities of daily living
- Close monitoring of physical and mental health
- Sense of security and safety
- Peace of mind and respite relief for family and friends
Contact us today
Companion care can strengthen connections, provide emotional support, alleviate boredom and isolation, helps maintain mental acuity, and much more. We'd love to hear from you to discuss how our senior companion care services can elevate the spirit and well-being of your loved one in the Colorado Springs area. Contact us today to speak with one of our client care coordinators and schedule an in-home care consultation!