Welcome to Comfort Keepers - Serving Culver City, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, and Neighboring Cities of West Los Angeles
Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care - one of the leading senior care agencies for aging and disabled adults in Culver City, Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, and the surrounding area - where warm hearts and helping hands are there for you and your family! We are proud to offer industry-leading senior care services and long-term care to seniors and older adults. Our services range from simple assistance throughout the day to more hands-on care for specialized needs. Our services include:
- Companion Care - we will assist with day-to-day tasks and activities.
- Personal Care - we will assist with personal and intimate tasks.
- Safety Care - we help seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation - we can drive your loved one to appointments.
- Seniors & Technology - we help seniors stay connected through the use of modern technology.
- Interactive Caregiving - our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health.
- 24-Hour Care - around-the-clock monitoring and assistance.
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors.
- End of Life Care - essential care for seniors at the end of their life.
- In-Facility Care - we will provide our services in assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care - our caregivers can assist seniors recovering from a hospital stay and ensure they have a successful and speedy recovery.
Care for Your Unique Needs
Our home care agency provides quality, professional, and compassionate care to preserve a senior's independence and contribute to a better life.
Each individual we lend a helping hand to has a unique set of needs, and we pride ourselves on making sure they receive the best care possible. We create a care plan that accounts for all situations, concerns, and requirements. Our care plans include a variety of care services. We can work with your family and insurance provider to get you on track to provide high-quality support in your own home.
How to Pay for Care
Comfort Keepers is considered a private home care agency - meaning we only accept private pay (out of pocket) or long-term care insurance to cover the cost of care. Our agency does not accept Medicare or Medicaid for payment. To learn more about long-term care insurance and the insurance agencies we partner with; please click the button below.
Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Consultation Today
For more information, contact our office today! Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions about our home care services in Culver City, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, and the surrounding areas of West Los Angeles. We can also schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. To get in touch with a representative, please click the blue button below.