Comfort Keepers Professional Home Care in Tracy, CA and the Surrounding Area
Your senior loved one can remain safely in the comfort of their home with home care services in Tracy, CA
The home care services we provide in Tracy, CA, are an ideal solution for seniors who wish to continue living independently! Your loved one can receive all the help and care they may need in the comfort of their own home. By approaching every client individually, we can create a personalized care plan based on your loved one’s health, dietary needs, and special care requests, among many other factors. As we believe that seniors should actively participate in the care they receive, your loved one’s personal preferences and interests matter as well.
Comfort Keepers of Tracy, CA, offers a wide range of high-quality senior care services, so you can rest assured knowing your loved one is in good hands at all times.
- In Home Care - This service includes personal care and companionship care. Our professional caregivers can offer assistance with personal hygiene such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting. Companionship care includes a variety of activities ranging from meal preparation and light housekeeping tasks to incidental transportation. Besides reducing your loved one’s risks of injury, maintaining a clean and uncluttered home can enhance their independence.
- Interactive Caregiving – We are aware of how important it is for seniors to feel included in their care. That is why we care with seniors, not for them! The main idea behind interactive caregiving is to encourage seniors to engage in different physical and mental activities with the support of a uplifting home care provider.
- Respite Care – This service is designed to offer relief to family members taking care of loved ones. It is a good solution if you occasionally need assistance with caregiving or time to devote to other responsibilities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Our experienced caregivers are trained to offer specialized care for seniors who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia. Whether your loved one is in the early stages or in the advanced phases of dementia, we can provide all the support they may need. We can also offer safety devices that can prevent them from wandering outside the home.
- End of Life Care – End of life care is designed to help seniors with advanced, progressive or incurable illnesses to live as comfortable as possible and approach end of life with the respect it deserves. Our Comfort Keepers can also offer emotional support to family members, even after the passing of a loved one.
- Transitioning Care – If your loved one is recovering from an illness or injury, we can help shorten the recovery process. With our help, your senior mom or dad can transition smoothly from hospital to home and avoid further health problems.
If you would like to know more about our senior home care services, please feel free to contact our Comfort Keepers office in Tracy, CA. We are here for you 24/7!
Give us a call at (209) 208-4592 to learn more!