In Home Care in Mesa, AZ
Comfort Keepers provides professional in home care to aging and disabled adults living in Mesa
As people age it is not unusual for them to want to keep their independence by continuing to live in their own homes. At Comfort Keepers, we know that your aging loved ones may need professional help to stay independent. With our in home care services in Mesa, we can provide the care that disabled and aging adults need to enjoy their golden years. We can offer many helpful services to seniors that help maintain and improve their health, happiness, and independence from the comfort of home.
Our Daily Care Services
Our team of trained professionals take pride in providing the best in home care with services including:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. This includes assisting with activities of daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more.
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide essential assistance with tasks like bathing, fall prevention, meal preparation, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care – to ensure a senior's independence, we offer safety care that can monitor their health and well-being, even if they are alone.
- Senior Transportation – our in home care services can provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about. Common places our caregivers take their clients include parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, shopping centers, and other favorite places of theirs!
- Seniors and Technology – with a caregiver to assist, your loved one can connect with those closest via video calls, texting, emailing, and social media.
- Interactive Caregiving – our specialists provide holistic care to help seniors reach their true desires in life and ensure they are receiving the utmost care for their whole health.
Our Specialized Care Services
Our selection of specialized in home care services are:
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock care for seniors who are struggling with conditions that make it difficult to remain at home alone. Our caregivers will monitor their health, help with activities of daily living, provide specialized care, and be there as a shoulder to lean on when they need it most.
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for seniors struggling with cognitive decline. We do our best to encourage healthy routines and promote cognitive stimulation through activities, companionship, familiar surroundings, and building relationships with clients.
- End of Life Care – our compassionate caregivers provide terminally ill seniors and their families with the opportunity to make the most of their time together. During the end of life transition, we provide ample care to clients with limited life expectancy and offer guidance and respite to primary caregivers and other involved family members.
- In-Facility Care – although Comfort Keepers typically provides in home care, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when seniors placed there need some extra help to live more comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is a transitional care program that helps seniors who are about to be discharged from the hospital. Our trained care experts help your loved one to settle back home and recuperate while making sure the doctor’s recovery recommendations are being followed.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
Here at Comfort Keepers, we strive to keep our clients active and engaged every day in their lives. Our in home care professionals take pride in their companionship, day-to-day mobility assistance, and transportation assistance skills. All throughout Mesa we are willing to take your loved ones to the surrounding areas to promote activity and keep them engaged. We can take them to places like:
Seniors in Mesa who love to be active with walks through nature will enjoy visiting Papago Park. Take a hike and visit the iconic Hole-in-the-rock and other red butte formations. Not up for a hike? Then you could go fishing in the lagoons, see the animals at the zoo, take a swing on the golf course, or visit the botanical gardens!
Arizona Museum of Natural History is a great place for seniors to learn about the history of the area. They have interactive dinosaur exhibits and historical exhibits about Native Americans like the Mayans. Your loved one is sure to have fun while learning something new at this attraction.
We understand that spiritual health can be just as important as mental and physical health. That is why we can take your loved ones to a place of worship like Awaken Church.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation Today
If you have an aging loved one who could benefit from in home care from a professional caregiver in Mesa, contact our agency today! Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our services and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To get in touch, click one of the buttons below.