Living Assistance in San Angelo, TX, and the Surrounding rea
We can complement your loved one’s in-facility care for the best possible care experience in senior years
Comfort Keepers helps seniors age happily and gracefully at home in San Angelo and the surrounding communities in Texas. While we are best known for our at-home care, we also provide living assistance to seniors in local assisted living facilities, retirement homes, and other senior centers.
Care provided in a facility may not be enough for some seniors to fully enjoy their golden years. When a loved one moves to a senior facility, they typically have to change their routine and get used to a completely new environment. This has its advantages, but many older adults also need more support to get accustomed to this new way of life. Many older adults also need more personalized help and companionship to thrive.
When providing living assistance to seniors in facilities, we develop customized care plans that complement existing in-facility care plans. But we do not just consider those existing care plans; we also take into account each client’s requests, personality, and interests.
We also use technological solutions to help clients stay socially connected, and we provide regular updates to families. We communicate with families and other care providers to ensure the client is getting the best possible care for their unique needs and situation. This approach, which includes collaboration with many people and utilizes many local resources, ensures that each senior’s physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual, and other needs are met.
How We Can Help
Our living assistance services can include personal care, companionship care, and most often, a combination of both.
- Bathing and/or showering
- Dressing, putting on makeup, hairstyling, and more
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning for clients who are bedridden or in a wheelchair
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Support for physical-recommended diets and exercise programs
- Specialized care for seniors with cognitive conditions
- Physical and mental activities that make the client happy
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housecleaning and laundry
- Shopping and errands
- Transportation in the area
- Care during the day and night
- Respite care for families
- Referrals to medical professionals and resources in the area
Contact us today to learn more about living assistance can help your loved one and ask for your free consultation with our team!