Comfort Keepers Home Care Hires Only the Most Dependable Caregivers to Assist Seniors in Lubbock, TX
Learn more about our wonderful caregivers and how they can assist your elderly loved ones in Lubbock, TX, and the surrounding areas.
At Comfort Keepers, we recognize that finding someone to care for a loved one is a top priority for families. As one of the area's leading senior care providers, our mission is to build a dependable and compassionate workforce. We understand that to provide high-quality care, and we'll need high-quality caregivers. Continue reading or call our office at (806) 228-7359 to learn more about our staff, our hiring standards, and how we can assist you.
What We Look For When We Screen
National background checks, professional references, and personal references are all part of our interview process for our care staff. We also search for those who have a strong sense of empathy and a desire to serve others. We take the time to train new hires in our best care practices and to set them up for success. To ensure that our aids are successful with their customers, we undertake the following:
- We put each recruit through a rigorous training program to ensure that they can deliver high-quality care
- We assign our caregivers to seniors who are a good fit for their abilities and personality
- They will be bonded, insured, and covered by workers' compensation
- Comfort Keepers' particular brand of caregiving is taught to each of our caregivers: Interactive Caregiving
How Can Caregivers Assist?
Our caretakers are ready to assist elders with a variety of daily jobs, activities, and requirements. Our main purpose is to guarantee that seniors have the best possible quality of life. We provide a comprehensive range of care services and keep families informed about their loved ones' well-being so you can rest easy knowing they are in good hands. Our home care team provides the following services to our elderly clients:
- Personal Care Service
- Conversation and companionship
- Shopping for groceries and running errands
- Assistance with transportation
- Availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Services for family members in need of respite care
- Following a hospital stay, transitional assistance are available
- Specialized memory care
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Service Providers
Each of our providers is licensed, bonded, and insured, and this is one of the most significant advantages of working with us. Our caregivers have all completed a criminal background check. Furthermore, we are covered by insurance in the event of an accident involving one of our providers. We can ensure that Comfort Keepers are ready and prepared to keep our elderly loved ones safe with the help of our caretakers.
Learn more about Our Care Services Today
Contact our staff today to learn how Comfort Keepers may assist your family in Lubbock, TX, or the surrounding area. At your family's earliest convenience, our team may organize a free, no-obligation consultation. Call us at (806) 228-7359 or click one of the buttons below to get started.