Your In Home Care Provider in Lubbock, TX and Surrounding Area
Learn more about how your local in home care provider can help with personal care in Lubbock, TX
At Comfort Keepers serving the Lubbock, TX area, our top priority is your senior loved one. As their in home care provider, we are there to assist with all daily tasks and personal care. This can include basic tasks such as bathing, grooming, and toileting. Our caregivers are trained to provide discretion when assisting with tasks to help boost your loved one's self-esteem. Our services can be around the clock if your loved one is in need of specialized care for memory issues or cognitive impairments.
Our Care Includes:
- Bathing and Hygiene: These tasks may include bathing, grooming, help with getting dressed, brushing teeth or dentures, and makeup application. As your in home care provider, we want to help your loved one feel secure and happy.
- Fall Prevention and Mobility Assistance: A caregiver is there to assist your loved one to reduce the risk of falls during bathing and other tasks. We know that bathrooms are not always designed with a senior loved one in mind. A steady and trained arm is always there for them to lean on!
- Transferring and Positing: As your loved one ages, moving around the house can become more difficult. One of our top priorities is helping them maneuver around the house safely and comfortably. This can help with reducing the risk of falls, injuries and bed sores.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care: Our caregivers are there to provide compassionate support to your senior loved one as they age. This can be a difficult issue to discuss or to ask for help with. At Comfort Keepers, we train our caregivers to help them remain clean and comfortable.
- Meal Preparation and Grocery Shopping: A perk of an in home care provider for your loved one is you can rest assured they are eating healthy and nutritional meals. Our caregivers will provide them assistance in the kitchen and while grocery shopping.
Contact Us Today
At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we strive to provide the best care for your loved one. It is all apart of our Interactive Caregiving Approach to transform day-to-day caregiving. Our caregivers are there to create meaningful conversation and relationships with our clients. If your loved one could benefit from any type of specialized care or our personal care, please contact us today. A care coordinator would be happy to answer all your questions. We can't wait to hear from you!
Give us a call at (806) 228-7359 to learn more!