Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Families caring for loved ones with Alzheimer's disease or dementia are faced with challenges, especially when it comes to helping them stay safely at home. Comfort Keepers understands this and can provide the help needed for families. Our mission is to provide physical, intellectual, and emotional support to our clients, so they can keep their independence and enjoy a higher quality of life at home instead of an assisted living facility.
At Comfort Keepers of Houston, our goal is to provide high-quality care to everyone and a sense of belonging and uplifting moments, regardless of their situation. We can give you peace of mind while providing dementia care to your loved one and help them remain at home.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Houston, TX
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
Careful screening for empathy is done on each of our caregivers. They have been properly trained to specifically work with seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia. They are also provided with the necessary tools to assist their clients and families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
Our Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services are customized and designed to support engagement, develop trusting relationships, and adapt to the unique needs of each client.
Comfort Keepers of Houston, TX
Contact Comfort Keepers of Houston for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.