At Home Caregivers Reduct Fall Risks in Katy, TX
Comfort Keepers is proud to be one of the first senior care providers in the nation to offer a balance control & fall risk reduction program by skilled at home caregivers
For many senior adults one of the biggest things keeping them from being active and staying fit is worrying about the risk of falling and becoming injured. Here at Comfort Keepers of Katy, TX, we have developed a balance care & fall risk reduction program designed to help restore your loved one's sense of balance and in doing so reduce their risk of falling. By doing this, our at home caregivers make it easier for them to continue living independently at in their home or yours.
If you look at the statistics regarding falls with injuries among seniors over the age of 65, it is easy to see why so many of them allow prior falls, issues with balance, or the fear of future falls to stop them from being active. Here at Comfort Keepers, we are proud to one of the first senior care providers in the country to offer a balance care & fall risk reduction program.
The program we offer at Comfort Keepers is just one part of our complete senior care program, and like all our care programs, is fully customizable. Our at home caregivers are prepared to offer the following services:
- A full fall risk assessment of your home and your loved one
- Develop a range of exercises and stretches designed to help restore balance and go for walks
- See to the installation of grab handles, handrails, custom showers/tubs, and non-slip floors
- Work with your loved one on mobility exercises and with mobility around the house
- Assist with nutritious meals and keeping your loved one hydrated
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Access to 24/7 emergency assistance
- Provide help with physical and occupational therapy
If your elderly loved one is having issues with balance and could benefit from our fall risk reduction program or the assistance of our at home caregivers, please contact Comfort Keepers of Katy, TX online or by phone at 281-978-2600. We have agents on duty 24/7 to take your call, answer your questions, and schedule your free in-home consultation with a senior advisor to discuss your loved one's needs in detail.
Trusted Care For Seniors in Katy, TX and
the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
at home in Katy, Houston and the surrounding areas in Texas