Grocery Shopping Homecare Services in Nashville, TN
Comfort Keepers homecare services can help seniors who live alone in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We offer delivery of fresh groceries to improve their everyday health.
We are offering FREE shopping services for groceries and other emergency provisions for any existing and new clients during this time and will do so in any future emergencies.
In Nashville, we know that food is important. We use food to share love, culture, history, and family; we have favorite restaurants and recipes that we love to share with friends and family. Seniors who have spent their lives enjoying food with us deserve continued access to good, fresh meals. But when an aging loved one’s health makes them less mobile or restricts their access to transportation, it can make life much more complicated. At Comfort Keepers, our homecare services can help your loved one maintain access to the wholesome nutrition that they need.
One of our guiding tenets at Comfort Keepers is that seniors who have access to fresh, diverse nutrition are better able to maintain good health. Seniors who get the nutrition they need are less susceptible to illnesses, and better able to heal in the event of an illness or injury. That’s why grocery shopping and meal planning are essential parts of our homecare services.
Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, insured, fully trained, and ready to help your loved one access the resources they need for their best possible quality of life. To that end, our homecare services include:
- Safe and reliable transportation. A caregiver can help your loved one get to the grocery store, fill prescriptions, get to doctor’s appointments, and more.
- Comprehensive mobility assistance. If your loved one needs help using a walker or motorized device, or a caregiver who can provide safe transferring and positioning, we’re here to help.
- Nutrition services that incorporate medical advice. Your loved one’s doctor has probably made dietary recommendations, or maybe there are foods your loved one should avoid based on their medication regimen.
- Meal preparation. A caregiver can help with finding or modifying recipes, preparing fresh meals in your loved one’s kitchen, or making made-ahead meals for later.
- Grocery shopping services. Seniors who are at risk can stay in the safety of their home while our senior care aides do the grocery shopping and pick up any other essentials for them.
Every care plan from Comfort Keepers is totally customized for our client’s needs. That means your loved one’s homecare services will include all the assistance they need, without charging you for anything they won’t benefit from. You’re always in control of the schedule and budget of the care plan.
If you’re concerned about the long-term health and well-being of a loved one who lives alone, homecare services can make a difference in their quality of life. Contact our office serving Nashville, TN and the surrounding areas today at (615) 219-5126 to learn more.