Compassionate Elder Care in West Meade and Surrounding Areas of Nashville
Find Elder Care for a Beloved Senior in Your Life in the West Meade area of Nashville, TN
Do you have a senior in your family in need of elder care or assistance? Many families just like yours have loved ones who need assistance every day, and are finding it with the help of Comfort Keepers serving West Meade, and surrounding areas of Nashville, TN. We have a staff of caregivers waiting to provide your loved one our nationally recognized senior living assistance. Our in home care providers go wherever you need assistance, so if your loved one is in a senior living community, or living at home, we can help. We offer 24-hour service, seven days a week, so you never need to worry if your loved one is taken care of.
When Should You Look into Elder Care For Your Loved One?
For many, they are not sure if their loved one needs senior assistance. Many people feel that their parent or other family members can take care of themselves and do not need help. And while this is true for some, for many it is a dangerous option. Many seniors require more help than they let on. Additionally, the many age-related problems that seniors face can make living independently more challenging.
While there isn’t a definitive list of the symptoms that indicate elder care assistance is necessary, there are several warning signs. If they are having the following problems, it is time for you to look into adult living assistance for them:
- Worsening personal hygiene or grooming
- Disheveled clothing or appearance
- Broken appliances or damage to the home happening regularly
- Missing appointments or plans regularly
- Dirty or cluttered home
- Expired groceries and food piling up
- Lack of energy or symptoms of depression
- Confusion or mood swings when doing familiar tasks
- Forgetting to pay bills or other signs they can’t keep track of finances
- Unexplained bruises or injuries
- Forgetting or neglecting to take medication
- Problems with standing or walking
- Loss of interest in hobbies or activities
If your loved one is showing any of the signs listed above, contact their doctor and see if elder care is right for them. For more information about whether senior assistance is right for your loved please contact our office serving West Meade and other Nashville TN neighborhoods today. We can be reached either by filling out the form on our Contact Us page or by calling (615) 219-5126.