Trusted Home Care Agency in Knoxville, TN, and surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers provides a trusted home care agency for loved ones throughout the Knoxville area
Put your trust in Comfort Keepers Home Care Agency, our caregivers strive to treat all clients as if they were a member of their own family. We use an interactive caregiving approach to personalize home care and provide peace of mind to you and your loved ones.
Our Comfort Keepers Mission
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family. The special people who deliver our unique brand of home health care (we call them Comfort Keepers®) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.
In Knoxville, nearly half of our 90 caregivers have been with us for five or more years - enabling us to take care of your loved ones in consistently high-quality ways.
Our Home Health Care Philosophy
Interactive Caregiving™ is based on four primary pillars, which Comfort Keepers home care agency uses to leverage to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With our Interactive Caregiving approach, we are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical home health care providers.
Communities We Serve
Our home care agency is here to help residents who live within about 30 minutes of Knoxville in six counties, including Knox, Blount, Anderson, Loudon, Sevier, and Roane. We hire trained, trustworthy caregivers who live in the area in order to quickly meet our clients’ needs in the following cities:
- Knox County - Knoxville, Farragut, Halls, Powell, Fountain City, Bearden, Heiskell, Corryton, Seymour
- Anderson County - Oak Ridge, Clinton, Andersonville, Norris, Oliver Springs
- Blount County - Maryville, Alcoa, Friendsville, Louisville, Rockford, Seymour
- Loudon County - Lenoir City, Loudon, Tellico Village, Greenback
- Roane County - Kingston, Harriman
- Sevier County - Seymour, all other cities on a case-by-case basis
We Live and Work Here
Our home care agency team proudly calls the Knoxville area home, and we actively participate in 19 community groups that share our goal of helping seniors, including:
- Alzheimer’s Association of Eastern Tennessee annual Alzheimer’s Walk
- Anderson County Senior Networking Group
- ElderWatch programs in Blount County and Knox County
- Knox County Council on Aging
- Knox County Senior Networking Group
Among the award-winning members of our team is caregiver Linda Johnson, who has been with Comfort Keepers® in Knoxville since 2012. The Alzheimer’s Association Eastern Tennessee recognized her in 2014 with its Caring Hearts Award for her exemplary work with clients diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Give our Comfort Keepers Home Care Agency office a call today at (865) 214-6787 to learn more and schedule your free home care consultation.