Welcome to Comfort Keepers - A Leading Home Care Agency in Rapid City, SD
Since 2003, Comfort Keepers serving seniors in Rapid City, Spearfish, Sturgis, and surrounding areas has been boosting the human spirit via our home care services, assisting aging persons in maintaining their independence and finding joy in everyday situations. In order to assist seniors live their best lives at home, our compassionate care services provide a significant emphasis on their physical, emotional, and social well-being. Call today at (605) 277-1870 to schedule a free consultation with Comfort Keepers.
Interested in a Career at Comfort Keepers?
Comfort Keepers is looking for devoted and sensitive people to join our growing team. As a Comfort Keeper, you will have numerous opportunities to advance your career. You'll help seniors keep their dignity and independence. You'll be a support system and a companion for the elderly under your care. You'll also be making a difference in the lives of your clients. Please use the following link to apply for one of our open positions:
Our Home Care Services
We break up our services under two categories: in-home care and specialized care. We provide aid to elders with a variety. Check out our extensive list of senior care services below: of needs, ranging from simple daily living assistance to hands-on care for specific needs. Below is a comprehensive list of home care services:
- Personal Care: The skilled caregivers at Comfort Keepers assist with personal care needs ranging from stand-by assistance to full care, depending on the needs of each client.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers provide considerate help with personal tasks such as bathing, clothing, and grooming.
- Senior Transportation: We provide transportation for seniors to and from appointments in a safe and timely manner.
- Safety Care: Our team can come up with a plan to keep your loved one safe even when they're alone and our SafetyChoice accessories will assist with that
- Interactive Caregiving: Our holistic approach to care, ensuring that each client has the best possible quality of life.
- 24-Hour Care: Attentive care for elders who require assistance at all hours of the day, night, and day.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: At-home memory care for elders suffering from dementia, Alzheimer's disease, or another form of cognitive loss.
- Post-Hospital Care: When you live alone or with individuals who are unable to give enough care, it can be difficult to recover effectively after an injury, treatment, or sickness. Our caregivers can assist with this and be there to help with an effective recovery to avoid re-hospitalization,
- In-Facility Care: We provide home care in assisted living facilities and nursing homes as well.
- Private Duty Nursing: This specialized treatment gives a greater level of care while working in conjunction with the caregiver, who provides companion-homemaker services in addition to personal care.
Not Sure What Care You Need? Request a Free Consultation
Comfort Keepers is different from most in-home senior care providers because we have redefined how in home care services are provided. We have an expansive list of care to provide for you or a loved one. We give you more care options, advanced technology, and a team care approach, all of which give you more peace of mind knowing that your loved one is under the best care.
Learn more about Comfort Keepers' comprehensive assisted living and care services which range from taking care of your loved one, to taking care of the home they love. Explore how our professionally designed care assessment delivers a personalized care plan that best fits your loved one’s life. Discover how we’re leveraging advanced technology with our in home care services to keep your loved one safe and your family connected.
Long Term Care Insurance Providers We Accept:
- AARP Long-Term Care Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha
- Genworth Financial
- State Farm Mutual
- Thrivent Long-Term Care Insurance
- National Guardian Life Long-Term Care Insurance
- Northwestern Mutual Long-Term Care
- Transamerica Long-Term Care Insurance
- Bankers Life and Casualty Long-Term Care Insurance
- Met Life Long-Term Care Insurance
- John Hancock Long-Term Care Insurance
- Prudential Long-Term Care Insurance
- UNUM Long-Term Care Insurance
- CNA Long-Term Care Insurance
Comfort Keepers Owner Lezlie Snoozy-Kaitfors Publishes Book About Aging
The owner of Comfort Keepers in Rapid City, SD, recently released her first book titled, "Is It Time? 3 Steps to a Successful Journey with Aging Loved Ones". Lezlie offers a three-part plan to help families navigate the senior care journey. She helps families understand their long-term care options and create a plan in advance instead of waiting for a crisis to occur.
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
If you have worried about your senior loved one living on their own, it might be time to consider in home care. Begin the process by taking a short survey to help you better understand when the time has come to pursue care options.