Quality Home Care Assistance in Martinez, GA By Comfort Keepers
Learn more about how our home care assistance services in Martinez, GA
If you are searching for quality home care options in Martinez, GA, Comfort Keepers home care agency is your best solution. In addition to allowing your senior parent to remain in their own home, we provide customized care plans to help seniors lead happier, healthier, more active lifestyles as they age.
Some of our most commonly provided home care assistance services in Martinez, GA, include:
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Whenever needed, Comfort Keepers can provide home care assistance around the clock, seven days a week. A team of professional caregivers will work in shifts to make sure your senior loved one’s needs are met at all times.
- In Home Care
- Our care plans are always tailored according to the client’s specific needs and include a wide range of services such as personal care, companion care, mobility assistance, housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving
- We implement Interactive Caregiving, a unique approach to caregiving that allows seniors to stay physically, socially, and mentally engaged while enjoying a higher quality of life.
- Respite Care
- As a family caregiver, you know that providing care for a loved one can be as stressful as it is rewarding. Here’s how Comfort Keepers can help. Whenever you need to take a short break from your caregiving obligations, we can step in and look after your parent while you take the time to recuperate or attend to important matters.
- Alzheimer’s And Dementia Care
- Our uplifting caregivers are extensively trained to provide exceptional dementia care and help seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or any type of dementia to continue living safely at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care
- When a loved one is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy, we can provide compassionate support and guidance to both terminally-ill seniors and their families during this difficult time.
- Transitioning Home
- The time following a discharge from any hospital facility is critical for a senior’s full recovery. Our transitioning home services are specially designed to prevent hospital readmission and help your loved one recuperate as fast as possible.
- Private Duty Nursing
- Our customized home care assistance can be extended to include licensed practical nurses (LPN's) and registered nurses (RN's) to provide one-on-one medical care of the highest quality. This way, the client can remain living safely at home rather than relocating to a hospital or senior living facility.
In addition to our many services listed above, our caregivers can further elevate your loved one's spirit by getting them out of the house and active in their community. Martinez, GA is a beautiful city with many things your senior can enjoy such as:
- The Senior Citizen Council Center hosts multiple event such as volunteering, educational forums, resource fairs, etc
- Go to Starbucks and grab a cup of coffee
- Visit the public library and grab a good book
- Go to the Putt-Putt Fun Center with family and friends
- Visit Reed Creek Interpretive Center and walk through the park, or attend one of their educational programs
If you would like to learn more about our home care assistance, give us a call today at (803) 279-7100. If you are ready to take the first step to home care services schedule a free in home consultation with us!