In Home Care for Seniors Fox Chapel. PA and surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers offers a full range of in home companionship and personal care services to support your senior loved one in Fox Chapel, Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania.
Welcome to Comfort Keepers of Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania, where warm hearts and helping hands are there for you and your family! We are proud to offer industry leading in-home care services and around-the-clock care to seniors and older adults. Our services include companion care, home making services, 24 hour care, respite care, and private duty nursing. Home care in Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania from Comfort Keepers provides quality, professional, and compassionate care that aims to preserve independence and contribute to a better life.
Each individual we lend a helping hand to has a unique set of needs, and we pride ourselves on making sure they receive the best care possible. We create a custom care plan that accounts for all situations, concerns, and requirements. Our care plans include a variety of services and can be arranged for short-term or long-term care. We can work with your family and insurance provider to get you on the track to provide high quality support in your own home.
Contact us today for a care consultation!
Our company, Comfort Keepers, provides two types of care: in-home care and specialized care. We provide assistance to seniors with a wide range of needs, ranging from simple daily living assistance to hands-on care for individuals with specialized needs. Read through our extensive selection of home care services listed below:
- Companion Care: Caregivers work hard to create strong relationships with the people they serve.
- Temporary or Respite Care Short-tern or long-term caregiving visits so caregivers can take a break without compromising their loved one's quality of care.
- Personal Care: We help people with their personal care, such as washing, dressing, and grooming, in a polite manner.
- Senior Transportation Services: Providing transportation help to seniors who want to get out and about is something our caregivers specialize in.
- Seniors and Technology Services: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can help them stay connected with friends and family by using video calls, social media, and texting services.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and guarantee that they receive the highest possible quality of care throughout their entire health.
- 24-Hour Care: In order to provide the best care and monitor your loved one's health at all times, our caregivers are available to work in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: As a result of our memory care services, people with dementia can remain in their own homes, where they are most at ease. In order to keep you or a loved one safe and healthy at home for as long as possible, our caregivers are trained in the best practices of memory care
- End-of-Life Care: We are here to help terminally ill persons and their families emotionally.
- In-Facility Care: Even while our organization is known for providing care in the comfort of the client's own home, we also provide services to those in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Also called transitional care, our caregivers can assist older or disabled persons who are preparing to leave the hospital.
Looking for A Caregiver Job?
Looking for A New Career??
Our unique approach to providing care not only focuses on the task at hand, but also more importantly on the person the in home care is being provided for. Comfort Keepers home health aides strive to involve the client and encourage their active participation, as their individual abilities allow it.
If you have any concerns about the safety and wellbeing of your senior loved one living at home, contact us or call (412) 406-7667 to find out how he or she could benefit from home care services.
1382 Old Freeport Rd #2AR, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Call: (412) 406-7667
We believe that home remains the safest place for you or your loved one, as indications show that the virus is spread more quickly in large group or public settings. Possible exposure will remain the lowest for those who are able to stay in their homes with limited outside contact. For this reason, we feel fortunate to be able to provide in home care that can keep people at home and limit exposure in group settings through personalized care and support.