Comfort Care Available Near You in Yellow Springs, OH
Providing comfort care to help seniors remain independent and happy at home
Home to Antioch University, artisanal shops and galleries, and gorges and other natural scenery, Yellow Springs is a unique community with much to offer. It’s home to a diverse community of students, naturists, artists, farmers, and families. Like the rest of the country, Yellow Springs is also home to an increasing number of seniors who are choosing to age in place, maintaining their independence and their lifestyle into their golden years.
As we age, our physical, cognitive, and emotional needs change, and it’s important to have a plan that addresses these changes. Comfort care services provided by Comfort Keepers can make the difference between seniors who aren’t able to meet their own needs independently, and seniors who have a great quality of life throughout their retirement.
Comfort care services can include:
- Companion care: regular check-ins from a caregiver, conversation, and companionship. This can also include assistance with daily tasks, such as meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, and medication reminders.
- Personal care: assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence care. Seniors who experience physical ailments or mobility issues may benefit from personal care.
- Transportation: access medical appointments, community events, family and friends, and run errands with safe and reliable transportation.
- Respite care: for family caregivers who need to step away from their responsibilities. Our caregivers will step into your family’s caregiving shoes and allow your family to take some time away from those responsibilities. Whether you’re taking a family vacation or just need extra time to focus on work, kids, or other needs, respite care gives you the opportunity to do so.
- Transitional care: for returning home after a hospital stay, surgery, or extended illness. Transition care can keep you or your aging loved one in good health throughout a recuperation. From assisting with daily tasks to medication reminders and more, transition care is a great way to ensure that the healing process can be completed.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care: specialized caregivers can provide daily assistance to those with dementia and Alzheimer’s. Clients with degenerative cognitive diseases need special resources and routines to help them feel safe and comfortable. Our specially trained caregivers can provide this care in the comfort of their own home.
No matter whether you and your loved one need comfort care services for a few hours a week or around the clock, Comfort Keepers is able to customize a care plan that will meet your needs.
For more information on comfort care services provided locally by our agency serving the Yellow Springs community, contact us today or call ((937) 343-4830.