Compassionate In-Home Elderly Care in Piqua, OH, and surrounding areas
Comprehensive assistance from your local in-home elderly care experts
Piqua is a charming community, with riverside vistas along the Great Miami River and architecture that dates back to the early 1800s. With that quintessential small-town feeling, many seniors have chosen to retire or age in place in Piqua, and the local Comfort Keepers agency in Piqua is dedicated to supporting these community members with top-quality in-home elderly care.
Comfort Keepers is dedicated to improving the quality of life for each of our clients. We do this by offering top-tier services that are provided by professionally trained, licensed, and bonded caregivers who will provide uplifting care and companionship for your senior loved ones. When you work with Comfort Keepers, you’re working with care coordinators, schedulers, and providers who are your neighbors and friends.
We offer comprehensive in-home elderly care services, including:
- Companionship care, for assistance with daily tasks like meal preparation, laundry, and medication reminders.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care, for clients with specialized cognitive needs.
- Personal care, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence care.
- Respite care, for when family caregivers need to step away from their responsibilities for any length of time.
- End of life care, for compassionate assistance throughout the end of life process.
We also provide safe and reliable transportation for our clients to ensure that they are able to run errands, keep medical appointments, and join community events. For seniors, isolation and loneliness are real risks that also cause health problems. In-home elderly care is designed to combat these risks, while also providing for the daily needs of each of our clients. At Comfort Keepers, we seek to build strong and communicative relationships with our clients, and also to understand their hobbies, preferences, and wishes so that we can engage them in socializing, exploring, and play.
Activities for seniors in Piqua:
- Going for a stroll in local parks such as Mote Park and Lock Nine Park
- Taking a trip to the nearby Troy Senior Citizens Center
- Grocery shopping at Kroger, Aldi, or Nippon Foods
- Coming up with fun craft ideas at JOANN Fabrics
- Searching for interesting reads at the Piqua Public Library
If you live in Piqua, and your family is struggling to care for an aging loved one, Comfort Keepers is ready to help. In-home elderly care can make the difference between your loved one just getting by, or truly enjoying their golden years.
Contact us anytime around the clock either online or on the phone at (937) 343-4830, and we’ll set up an appointment to learn more about your family, your needs, and the care plan that might be right for you.