Companion Care & Interactive Caregiving in Perrysburg, OH, and surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers provides companion care to provide a better quality of life for seniors with our Interactive Caregiving approach
Interactive Caregiving™ is our distinctive approach to caregiving that is at the heart of Comfort Keepers. We are committed to increasing your loved one’s quality of life and independence to a level higher than typical private home care services do. Through Interactive Caregiving, an in-home caregiver will provide so much more than caregiving; they will fully engage and interact with your loved one with companion care. Our caregivers want to build a relationship with their clients and enrich their lives on a daily basis. We go the extra mile to improve your quality of life in every aspect, so your loved one can live well and remain independent. We believe that through our Interactive Caregiving™, we can help your loved one live a happier, more fulfilled life.
An In-Home Caregiver Keeps Your Loved One Engaged
Comfort Keepers companion care allows individuals to take as active a role in their own care as they are able. An in-home caregiver will participate in activities that make your loved one happy and add to the quality of their life. Some of these activities may include:
- Having meaningful conversations
- Taking short day trips
- Doing puzzles
- Cooking meals together
- Reading a book together
- Going for a walk around the neighborhood
- Going to the movies
- Going dancing
- Attending community events
Our companion care services increase the level of engagement results in a healthier, safer, more fulfilling life in the comfort of your loved one’s own home.
The Interactive Caregiving Difference
Through our Interactive Caregiving approach to private home care, caregivers actively promote health so your loved one can continue to enjoy independent living at home. Interactive Caregiving is based on four essential components: an active and engaged mind, a well-nourished body, a physically active lifestyle, and a safe living environment.
Here are some of the ways that Interactive Caregiving can make a positive difference in your loved one’s life:
- Physical exercise helps seniors in many ways, including by reducing the risk of falls because exercise strengthens their muscles. Studies show that exercise is more effective in preventing falls than making home modifications.
- Mental activities like solving puzzles, reading books interactively, or reminiscing with our caregivers can help keep your loved one’s mind agile and far away from negative thoughts.
- Nutritious meals and proper hydration are essential to overall health and happiness.
- Home safety is promoted by the companionship of a caregiver as well as safety technologies available through Comfort Keepers.
Research has backed up the Interactive Caregiving approach to private home care, supporting the idea that seniors who stay actively engaged enjoy better cognitive function, remain stronger physically and live happily and independently longer. Learn more about our companion care services available!
Our Private Home Care Services
Through our companion care want to make a difference in the life of every individual we care for. Our home health aides are compassionate, friendly, and genuinely care about your loved one’s well-being. Let a Comfort Keepers in-home caregiver help your loved one live a better, more fulfilling life through Interactive Caregiving. Contact us at (419) 272-6633to learn more or to schedule an in-home consultation.