Living Assistance in Painesville, OH, and the Surrounding Area
We can deliver the highest quality of care anywhere your loved one calls home
At Comfort Keepers, our locally owned and operated agency is dedicated to providing trained, certified in-home living assistance to seniors throughout northeast Ohio. We customize care plans for each client to meet specific care requirements and help in those areas of independent living where help is needed the most. Thanks to the commitment and companionship of our loving care experts, many seniors in the region can age gracefully in their own home for longer.
While our main objective is to bring our unique brand of caregiving into clients’ homes, we can also provide uplifting living assistance for older adults who receive care in retirement communities, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
With in-facility care services provided by Comfort Keepers, your loved one is never alone. Our referred caregiver will be there to offer one-on-one assistance and make certain mom or dad’s needs are met at all times.
We routinely collaborate with healthcare workers, care professionals, and other in-facility staff members. The goal is to pull together all available resources to provide an all-around support system that can significantly elevate the quality of life of those we look after.
Addressing a Wide Array of Care Needs for Your Full Peace of Mind
If your loved one would like to receive additional support while living in a facility, our trained, empathetic care experts are available to supplement a plethora of care requirements, including personal care and companionship.
Depending on mom or dad’s age and medical history, our personal living assistance services can include:
- Bathing, grooming, and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Getting in and out of bed
- Transferring and positioning for those bedridden or placed in a wheelchair
- Toileting and incontinence care (with a special focus on safety in the bathroom)
- Supporting special diets, physician-prescribed nutrition, and exercise regimens
- Specialized memory care for seniors with dementia and other cognitive issues
- Monitoring for changes in health, behavior, and overall wellbeing
Companionship services, on the other hand, typically cater to a different set of needs such as:
- Engaging clients in joyful activities that provide mental stimulation
- Promoting physical, emotional, and social wellness
- Meal prep
- Light homemaking (dusting, vacuuming, cleaning)
- Grocery shopping, errands, picking up prescriptions from the pharmacist
- Transportation to and from appointments, church services, family visits
- Reminders for medication, grooming, and other activities
- 24-hour care (on-demand)
- Respite care
- Referrals to a network of partners and associates including medical professionals, support groups, local resources
- And more
Call our Painesville office today to learn more about in-facility living assistance options and schedule your free consultation with our local team members.