Why Choose Comfort Keepers?
Learn what differentiates us from the competitors in Parkersburg, WV, Marietta, OH and Mid-Ohio Valley.
Our quality is outstanding according to our clients, the community, and our franchisor!
- We have won the Readers’ Choice Award for the Best Home Health Company from the local newspaper 14 times
- We have won the Operational Excellence Award every year it has been given by our franchisor (the last 6 years in a row)
- Our online reviews are very positive with an average rating of 4.86 out of 5
- 50% of our new clients have been referred by existing clients that are pleased with their services for the last 10 years
- We have had an exclusive contract with the local hospital to staff Safety Monitors for their patients for the last four years
|Elevating the Human Spirit©|
Our senior lifestyle services go way beyond a list of tasks.
- We want each and every client to feel empowered, independent, respected, valued, fun, and happy! It is our objective to transform each client's life for the better through Interactive Caregiving™ a holistic approach that ensures our clients are engaged and active.
Our Caregivers receive over 100 hours of training and competency testing.
- Our caregiver training begins with a heavy emphasis on customer service and moves onto generational awareness, technical skills, a wide-range of medical conditions, interactive caregiving techniques, and much more.
We have excellent nurses who have extensive experience in geriatrics and are passionate about providing high-quality care.
- Our nurses contribute to the service coordination for all our clients and perform re-assessments. They provide med set ups and a variety of complementary nursing services.
We GUARANTEE each and every shift!
- Comfort Keepers is the only company in the Mid-Ohio Valley that guarantees each and every caregiving shift. In addition, we promise our clients that if they have a health crisis and need to increase hours abruptly that we will be there for them, so they do not get forced into a facility.