Companion Care and Interactive Caregiving™ in Dayton, OH and Surrounding Areas
Our distinctive approach to in-home companion care is the core of Comfort Keepers®.
Our dedicated caregivers, the special people we call Comfort Keepers®, transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful conversation and activities. Our companion care will engage and enrich the life of your senior loved one physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally. This leads to them living longer, happier, and independent lives.
How Does Companion Care Make a Difference?
Interactive Caregiving is at the core of Comfort Keeper's mission. We believe companion care leads to longer and healthier lives that gives senior more purpose-driven living. As a matter of fact, many research studies show the benefits that active lifestyles and companionship.
Interactive Caregiving plans are created for each senior clients based on various preferences related to their personality, unique interests, health, and abilities. Our plans can include a variety of activities such as
- walking around their neighborhood or community.
- doing household chores together.
- working on meal preparations.
- having discussions about what's going on in the news or personally.
- viewing photo albums and reminiscing.
- working on various hobbies, crafts, or activities.
- getting out of the house to go shopping.
- spending time at a local senior living center.
- participating in civic group activities.
- enjoying music and dancing.
Every Comfort Keepers office provides the essential personal care, companion care, and in-home care services that increases the happiness of seniors who live at home, much like other home care providers. But it's with our Interactive Caregiving mentality that allows us to raise our client's quality of life to higher levels that any of our competition.
What does that mean for your loved one? A healthier, safer, more fulfilling life in the comfort of his or her home.