Home Care in Lawndale, NC
Comfort Keepers provides outstanding home care services for seniors living in Lawndale
If you are concerned about your elderly loved one living at home and hesitate to take them from the familiarity and comfort of a place they love, Comfort Keepers can help. Our home care providers help seniors in Lawndale remain safely in their homes while still enjoying a full and active lifestyle. Our professional caregivers enrich seniors' lives, offering independence and security, which means peace of mind for your family.
As one of the leading senior care agencies in Lawndale, Comfort Keepers ensures we provide a plethora of services so seniors can stay independent for as long as possible. We offer two branches of care - in home care and specialized care:
Our In Home Care Services
Expert caregivers are carefully screened and take great pride in providing respectful, compassionate care to our senior clients. Services include:
- Companion Care - caregivers form strong bonds to help with daily activities and encourage participation in other interests such as reading, nature walks, board games, and more.
- Personal Care - trained companions assist with bathroom needs, grooming, meal preparation, and more.
- Safety Care - our safety protocols are encouraged even when seniors are spending time at home alone.
- Senior Transportation - caregivers accompany seniors to medical appointments, hair salons, restaurants, shops, worship services, and more.
- Seniors and Technology - we provide patient assistance helping seniors connect with family and friends through social media, texting, and video calls.
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach ensures a high quality of life, mentally and physically.
Specialized Care Services
When a more tailored approach is necessary for the safety and comfort of a client, we offer the following specialized home care services:
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock care and monitoring for seniors needing help throughout the morning, day, and night to ensure their safety and independence.
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for seniors diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's Disease to keep them safe at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – essential support and care for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy; our caregivers do our best to keep them as comfortable as possible.
- In-Facility Care – we offer our services and care to seniors needing supplemental assistance in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care – our team helps seniors recover after a hospital release; we will help your loved one follow doctor's orders, take them to follow-up appointments, and more.
Senior Activity and Engagement
Comfort Keepers understands that seniors who remain active and have purpose are better able to thrive and remain independent. Our caregivers encourage the exploration of Lawndale and surrounding communities. Here are a few of the area options clients enjoy:
Seniors are welcome to attend worship services as well as participate in Life Journey Groups. These small bible study groups are geared towards seniors and provide a sense of community and well-being.
Seniors can enjoy beautiful and accessible walking and hiking trails on the First Broad River. Currently, this development is expanding to a quaint historical town area with access to four separate parks.
Seniors can pack a picnic or purchase cheese and crackers and enjoy this picturesque vineyard. There is a wine-tasting room, and visitors are even encouraged to bring their pets on a leash for some quality time outside.
Schedule Your Free Consultation by Clicking One of the Buttons Below
To get started with home care services in Lawndale, contact Comfort Keepers today. We will be happy to answer your questions, go over our services, and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. This consultation is a great way to determine if our care is right for your family. To get in touch with a staff member, please click one of the buttons below.