Providing Home Care For Seniors in Greensboro, NC and the Surrounding Area Since 2002
Comfort Keepers Home Care of Greensboro, NC has been serving families in Greensboro, High Point, and across Guilford County for over 19 years! The goal of Comfort Keepers® is to offer you or your senior loved one the finest available home care in the area. The local proprietors, Jane and Danny Thompson, started the Greensboro area office in 2002 by helping seniors and older adults with the entire spectrum of life's daily chores, allowing them to live a full, independent life in the comfort of their own home. Over 200 carefully chosen caregivers are on hand to cover all shifts. We have been able to develop with the families we assist because of their hard work and compassion.
Give us a call at (336) 252-4429 to learn more!
Support for your family only takes
Aging seniors in Guildford County and the Piedmont Triad region want to stay in their homes as they age. Individuals who live at home need assistance from someone they can rely on, someone who really cares about them. Comfort Keeper's® goal is to offer you or a loved one the finest in-home care possible.
This kind of assistance isn't always as simple to come by, making it harder for seniors to live their lives as they want. This often leads to family members deciding to have their relatives get care away from their own homes. For these reasons, Comfort Keepers® of Greensboro, NC was founded in 2002 to ensure that seniors get the excellent services they deserve without having to leave their own homes. We provide a complete variety of in-home companionship and personal care services to assist independent seniors living in Guilford County and the neighboring regions of North Carolina.
In-Home Care Services:
- Companion Care: Stimulating seniors through good conversation and favored activities.
- Personal Care: Dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care: Support familial caregivers so they can always be at their best.
- Senior Transportation: Safe travel so seniors can make appointments, events, and errands.
- Seniors & Technology: Pairing seniors with technology to keep them connected and informed.
Specialized Care Services:
- 24-Hour Care: Around-the-clock supervision and assistance within the home.
- Dementia Care: Special care for seniors experiencing difficulties with cognitive decline.
- End of Life Care: Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care: Providing services in assisted living facilities and anywhere else that's called home.
- Post Hospital Care: Helping seniors recover and avoid re-admission after transitioning from hospital to home.
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
Complete our survey to learn whether your loved one needs help staying independent or what kinds of assistance would be most beneficial for their home care plan. Starting a discussion, preparing for your first visit, and more are all things we can assist you with as you begin your journey.
See how Jackie and Don plan their visits together! Elevating the human spirit involves interweaving love and joy into every moment!
Professional Support Right In Your Home
We celebrated January 2014 by providing over 1.2 million hours of care to local seniors via our Greensboro location. Comfort Keepers® of Guilford County and the Triad strives to offer caregivers on whom seniors and their families can depend as a trusted provider of reliable in-home care services in Greensboro, NC. Before being allowed to offer assistance to your loved ones, each member of our team is carefully vetted, trained, and tested to guarantee their safety and provide family members with peace of mind. Most importantly, our employees are trained to go above and beyond in the care they offer. We aim to keep our senior clients physically active, intellectually stimulated, and socially involved when they entrust us with their in-home senior care requirements. This level of care challenges their brains, bodies, and spirits, enabling them to live as independently as possible for as long as possible. It's what we call our Interactive Caregiving philosophy.
To learn more about how our services may benefit your senior loved one in Greensboro, NC, and the surrounding regions, contact us at (336) 252-4429, we can't wait to talk with you!