In-Home Senior Care Assessment Manhattan, NY
Is it time for help at home?
Getting a professional "home safety assessment" is an important first step when determining if your loved one needs home care services. With over 700 offices in the USA, Comfort Keepers has the experience and resources to assist you, without obligation. An independent assessment is recommended since it will provide a formal unbiased assessment. A written plan of personalized care is specifically tailored for each client.
Getting Started - Take Our Quick Online Assessment
What are the most common indicators that it may be time for at home care? And what type of care may be needed? Take our quick assessment to get started.
Getting Started – Schedule Your At Home Assessment Now
We serve Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, and Staten Island. CLICK HERE to schedule your no obligation professional assessment from Comfort Keepers. We will call you to confirm.
What Does Our Assessment Entail?
Our care assessment starts with a scheduled visit to your home from one of our senior care advisors. This is always a trusted, vetted employee of our company. We will assist you in determining your specific in-home needs. The main considerations are:
- Activities of daily living – Necessary for independent living at home
- Physical health considerations – Mobility, Vision, and Hearing
- Metal health considerations – Memory and attitude
- Nutrition – The right foods, right amounts, and right times
- Home safety – Recommendations for rooms and living spaces
- Current support system – Adult children, neighbors, and friends
- Interests and lifestyle – Hobbies languages spoken, TV, and activities
- Medication – Schedule and reminders
- Financial – Flexible schedules to address your needs
The Comfort Keepers Promise
"Every client has unique care needs and situations, so our Comfort Keepers® office offers a full range of in-home care services. We provide seniors with the right amount of support for independent living at home, while maintaining their dignity at all times".