Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home, non-medical care for seniors and other adults in need of assistance with daily activities.
Our highly trained and dedicated caregivers can help your loved one stay in the comfort of their home for as long as safely possible - a dream come true for many elders.
We understand the struggle family members face when a loved one needs extra assistance in their home.
We’re here to help. Our caregivers alleviate this stress by providing professional in-home care services with a personal touch.
Our Mission: Our goal is to enrich the lives of our clients while maintaining their safety, well-being, and comfort as they continue to live independently at home despite disease and other age-related conditions.
Our Team: Our caregivers, or our Comfort Keepers, are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassion assistance. Through our unique approach called Interactive Caregiving™, our caregivers build true friendships with their clients in order to fulfill their emotional and social needs.
Our Story: Our offices are independently owned and operated, allowing each location to have a personal and local touch. With more than 700 offices worldwide, Comfort Keepers has been named a world-class franchise for ten years in a row, as well as one of the fastest growing franchise systems by INC. Magazine.
At a glance:
- Established in 1998
- 700+ offices worldwide
- Available in Australia, Canada, France - Amelis, Ireland, Portugal, Singapore, United Kingdom - Prestige Nursing + Care, Scotland - Elite Care, Brazil - Pronep, Indonesia.
- Independently owned and operated
Comfort Keepers Mission
Our mission at Comfort Keepers in New York, NY is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care (we call them Comfort Keepers®.) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide compassionate, affordable elderly care.
Interactive Caregiving™ is based on four primary pillars, which Comfort Keepers leverage to care for, engage, and interact with our clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With our Interactive Caregiving approach, we are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in-home care providers.