Affordable Companion Care Right Here in Secaucus, NJ and the Surrounding Area
When your loved one needs companion care in Hudson County, call Comfort Keepers of Secaucus, NJ
Secaucus has so much to offer Hudson County residents, but it’s easy to feel isolated and alone if you’re a senior. As older residents start to lose their loved ones and friends, it’s not uncommon to experience feelings of isolation and sadness. If you or a loved one spend a lot of the day alone, it’s time to contact Comfort Keepers of Secaucus, NJ for companion care. With it, we offer the gift of ourselves – time, conversation and companionship. It’s the perfect way to help your loved one cope with the rigors of senior life. It allows them to age in their home while pairing up with a wonderful companion who brightens their day and offers hope.
How Does Companion Care Work?
We work with you to match one of our trustworthy, dedicated caregivers to your loved one. The caregiver will visit your loved one’s home and take part in activities together, some of which could include helping around the home. Companion care is all about the caregiver and care recipient engaging in activities together. Common activities include:
- Talking – We love visiting and conversing about whatever your loved one enjoys.
- Mental stimulus – Puzzles, board games, music – it’s all fun and stimulating.
- Meal time – So much joy can be achieved through planning, cooking and eating meals together.
- Physical activity – It’s important to stay moving through walks outside or even dancing. Anything to get the heart moving!
- Housework – We’ll work with your loved one to get the routine housework done, such as vacuuming, laundry and general cleaning.
- Shopping, errands and transportation – Our licensed and insured caregivers can help with routine errands around town, include to and from doctor appointments.
- Plus much more!
A Complete Attitude Toward Care
Companion care works by utilizing Interactive Caregiving. With this approach, we tend to the whole person – physical, mental, emotional, social – and work to complete tasks with them, not for them. The result is a well-rounded person who feels empowered, energizes and hopeful about every new day. Best of all, our care is fully customizable in order to meet everyone’s unique situation.
At Comfort Keepers of Secaucus, NJ and nearby areas, we believe that your loved one deserves the best out of their golden years, and we’re here to partner with you to maintain their good health. To learn more about our customized care plans and how we can help your loved one enjoy every day, contact our local agency at (201) 771-1908 today.