Committed To Your Loved One's Care
24-Hour In-Home Care in Linwood, NJ & Surrounding Areas
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Care can be difficult to provide for your aging loved ones, especially when you work, live far away, or have children that require care and attention. As their needs and demands increase, you can’t always be there to provide the 24/7 care they require at home. However, while most seniors prefer to remain at home for as long as possible, they may be reluctant to move in with a family member or go to an assisted living facility. 24-hour in-home care can, however, provide a better option, and we’ll go over the benefits here.
Why Choose 24-Hour Care?
Poor vision, mobility concerns, and memory loss are just a few of the many challenges that seniors and older adults face. While simple, day-to-day tasks can quickly become difficult and stressful, 24-hour care can offer seniors safety, support, and around-the-clock companionship.
Other benefits of choosing 24-hour care include:
● Personalized care. A one-on-one support system enables a high level of personalized care for seniors. This means that meals, activities, and requests can be tailored to your loved one’s preferences.
● Independence. You might think 24-hour home care would take away the independence of seniors, but the opposite is true. A professional in-home caregiver can instill stability for seniors to help them feel more confident at home.
● Safety. Professional home caregivers from Comfort Keepers are trained to identify fall and accident risks as well as other potential safety hazards. They can act as your eyes and ears to monitor and protect your loved one.
● Companionship. In addition to assistance with daily tasks, a 24-hour caregiver offers emotional support and one-on-one companion care. Caregivers provide seniors and older adults with an acquaintance they can rely on while preventing loneliness.
● Lifestyle maintenance. When seniors move into nursing homes or assisted living facilities, many things change – a new room, new people, meals, and schedules. All of these transitions can often disorient and upset seniors. With a 24-hour caregiver, seniors can receive the care they need without disrupting their normal routine.
● Transportation assistance. Professional caregivers can assist with transportation to doctor appointments, grocery store visits, and various social activities. While family members may not always be around to help with these excursions, a caregiver can arrange transportation and make sure your loved one gets home safely.
● Assistance with household chores. Everyday tasks around the home can often become too difficult for seniors to accomplish. A 24-hour home caregiver can tackle chores like laundry and doing the dishes while keeping the house clean and orderly.
Contact Us for 24-Hour In-Home Care in Linwood
At Comfort Keepers, our caregivers provide 24-hour monitoring, giving you peace of mind that your senior loved one is being cared for by trusted professionals who are always available when you need them. Whether you need support for a few hours a day or round-the-clock assistance, we will be there for you. To learn more about our 24-hour in-home care services in Linwood or to schedule a complimentary consultation, call us at (609) 277-7855 today!