Committed To Your Loved One's Care
Providing Quality Respite Care in Somers Point, NJ
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Caregiving for a parent, spouse, or another loved one is never easy. Our team at Comfort Keepers of Somers Point knows this as well. Caregiving requires so much sacrifice, and that's why you deserve a break to rest and recharge. We are committed to providing you that time to relax, watch a movie, or go on a vacation! While our professional caregivers take care of your loved one, you can stay at ease knowing that they will receive quality care.
In-Home Respite Care Services in Somers Point, NJ
Respite care is a great solution to reduce the chances of burnout while improving your family's quality of life. While you take a much-needed break, our caregivers will provide a variety of in-home care services to support your loved one.
In Somers Point, we offer the following services:
- Assist with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Mobility assistance and transfers
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Preparing meals and supporting special diets
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Providing care for dementia patients and those with cognitive impairment
- Assistance with fall prevention and fall risk assessment
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments and the grocery store
- Companionship for people prone to loneliness
- Medication reminders
In-home care benefits individuals of any age, but especially the elderly, individuals with disabilities, and those recovering from a hospital stay. If you need relief for a few hours or a few weeks, our team is here to help.
Contact Comfort Keepers for In-Home Respite Care in Somers Point
At Comfort Keepers of Somers Point, we understand how difficult it can be for family caregivers to take a break. We want to relieve your stress by creating a personalized care plan that meets the unique needs of your loved one and also helps you feel at ease while you are away. Call (609) 277-7855 today to learn more about our in-home respite care services or to arrange a complimentary consultation.