Committed To Your Loved One's Care
Providing Quality Respite Care in Northfield, NJ
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Caregiving for a parent, spouse, or another loved one is never easy. Comfort Keepers of Northfield understands this as well. Because you sacrifice so much for your loved one to receive care, you deserve some time to recharge and rest. It is our goal to provide you with a break so you can nap, watch a movie, or even take a long and relaxing vacation! We ensure our caregivers are professionally trained and compassionate so you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving quality care.
In-Home Respite Care Services in Northfield, NJ
Respite care can help lower the risk of burnout and make caregiver responsibilities more manageable. Our caregivers provide in-home care to support your loved one while you rest or recharge.
In Northfield, we provide the following in-home care services:
- Assist with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Transfers and assistance with mobility
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Preparation of meals and support for special diets
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Taking care of the elderly and those with cognitive impairments
- Assessing fall risk and preventing falls
- Transportation to appointments
- Companionship for those susceptible to loneliness
- Managing and reminders about medication
Individuals of all ages will benefit from in-home care, but those with frailties, disabilities, and individuals recovering from hospital stays will benefit most. No matter whether you need assistance for a couple of hours a week, or for a long-term commitment, our team is here to help.
Contact Comfort Keepers for In-Home Respite Care in Northfield
Comfort Keepers of Northfield understands how difficult it can be to take a break as a family caregiver. Our care coordinators will work together with you to create a plan of care that will meet the needs of your loved one and ease your stress. Call (609) 277-7855 to learn more about our in-home respite care services or to arrange a complimentary consultation.