We Love What We Do!
Providing Respite Care in Marlton, NJ
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Are you the primary caregiver for a loved one? If so, we at Comfort Keepers of Marlton acknowledge the challenging task that comes with caregiving. That’s why we offer respite care, which gives family caregivers temporary relief and a much-needed break for your overall well-being. This respite is available depending on your needs, even if it’s just for an hour or weeks at a time. No matter your situation is, we are here to support you and your family.
In-Home Respite Care Services in Marlton, NJ
Respite care from Comfort Keepers can give you the assurance that your loved one is receiving high-quality care services from our compassionate caregivers. This gives you peace of mind and allows you to grab coffee with a friend, go to a movie, or even on a vacation.
Our in-home care services include the following:
- Personal care such as bathing, grooming, and hygiene
- Transfers and mobility assistance
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Meal preparation and support for special diets
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Care for those with dementia and cognitive impairments
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
- Transportation to appointments
- Companionship for those prone to loneliness
- Medication reminders and management
Our in-home care services are beneficial to anyone who has needs, but especially to frail individuals or those with disabilities. Whether respite is needed for just a few hours a week or for extended periods of time, we are available and here to support you.
Contact Comfort Keepers for In-Home Care in Marlton, NJ
At Comfort Keepers of Marlton, we understand that family caregivers can find it difficult to take a break and trust others caring for their loved one. Our care coordinators will work with you to create a customized care plan that will give you peace of mind that your loved one’s needs are met and provide you the relief you need. To learn more about our in-home respite care services or to schedule a complimentary consultation, call us at (856) 857-6120 today!