Comfort Keepers Elderly At Home Care Offers Interactive Caregiving™ in Cherry Hill, NJ & Surrounding Areas
Our distinctive approach to elderly care at home is at the very heart of Comfort Keepers Home Care in Cherry Hill, NJ.
We train our Comfort Keepers® caregivers to embrace our philosophy of elderly care at home, which—simply stated—is to do with, rather than doing for. We want our Comfort Keepers to engage the people they support and actively involve them in the process.
How Does Elderly Care At Home Make a Difference?
We believe that elderly care at home and our unique Interactive Caregiving solutions contribute to longer, healthier, more purposeful lives for seniors; in fact, many research studies point to the health benefits of active living in later life.
An Interactive Caregiving plan is created for each senior client based on his or her personality, unique interests, health, and abilities. This plan will include a variety of activities such as
- walks in the neighborhood.
- working together on household chores.
- preparing a meal.
- discussing current events or personal interests.
- reminiscing while viewing photo albums.
- working on hobbies, puzzles or crafts.
- going shopping or to church.
- visiting a local senior center.
- participating in civic group activities.
- dancing to music.
To learn more about elderly care at home, Contact or call (856) 857-6120 today and schedule a free in-home consultation.