The highest quality care – anywhere you call home
Comfort Keepers® offers a full range of care services to meet the unique care needs of each client and every family. In addition to in-home care services, our highly trained caregivers can provide uplifting care for those that live in retirement communities, independent living facilities or assisted living.
With in-facility care services, your loved one is never alone. Our caregivers provide companionship and personal care, and we use technology to help seniors stay socially connected and to provide updates to loved ones.
Our custom care plans are designed to work with a client’s existing care team, and crafted to consider physical, mental, social and emotional wellbeing.
Comfort Keepers routinely collaborates with families as well as care teams at senior facilities, rehabilitation facilities, and many other healthcare facilities to implement this individualized plan of care. This team-oriented approach helps create a more efficient process and positive outcome for the client.
The many ways you’ll gain peace of mind
Our skilled, empathetic caregivers are available to help with any supplemental care needs that a senior may have while living in a care facility or community, including personal care and companionship.
Personal care needs ranging from stand-by assistance to full care depending on each client’s individual needs.
- Bathing, grooming and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs and safety in the bathroom
- Support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Support for physician prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
Companionship care services include:
- Activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
- Respite care for family and loved ones
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups and resources
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your senior loved one.