Private Duty Nursing in Royal Oak, MI and Surrounding Areas
Special care reserved for those with medical based needs
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers can help. Our specially trained private duty nursing staff provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
Give us a call at (248) 236-5627 to learn more!
How We Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Private duty nursing is available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.
For more information about our private duty care, contact our office in Royal Oak, MI today. We will gladly speak with you about your loved one's specific needs and circumstances in order to provide you with a custom care plan to meet his or her needs. Contact us online or give us a call at, (248) 236-5627.