Living Assistance in Arlington Heights, IL, and the Surrounding Area
The highest quality care – anywhere you call home
Whether your senior needs personal or companion care in the Arlington Heights area, Comfort Keepers provides well-trained caregivers for your senior’s living assistance. If your senior loved one resides in a senior community, independent living facilities, or assisted living, our caregivers ensure your loved one gets the personal and companion care they need for a happier life.
Our caregivers provide social interaction, help with daily tasks, give your senior the security they need while living in a care facility.
We incorporate every aspect of health to improve their mind, body, and spirit. With our customizable care plan, your senior gets the living assistance they need to live a full and positive life.
When caregivers and families work to support their senior loved one, it shows. Enhancing your senior’s life with effective communication, Comfort Keepers gives your senior the strength to live a full life.
The many ways you’ll gain peace of mind
Comfort Keepers provides useful care plans for your senior. By only using empathic caregivers, your senior is always safe and secure in their senior community or care facility.
- Bathing, grooming and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs and safety in the bathroom
- Support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Support for physician prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- Respite care for family and loved ones
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups and resources
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
Contact us today to learn more about our personalized senior care plans. Our team will be happy to schedule your family a free care consultation to learn more about our living assistance programs. We can't wait to hear from you!