In Home Care in Westmont, IL and the Surrounding Area
Learn more about our in home care services available in the Westmont, IL area for your senior loved one
At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we understand that your senior loved one wants the freedom and comfort of living at home, but may be unable to. That is why our in home care services in the Westmont, IL area can allow them to live at home with a little extra support and care. Our senior care plans are 100% customizable to the needs and health of your Mom or Dad.
What Our Care Plans Include:
- In-Home Care – Our in home care plan includes a variety of personal care services such as grooming, hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care and much more.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our top priority at Comfort Keepers is the safety and health of your loved one. That is why our Interactive Caregiving Approach goes above and beyond normal home care and provides companionship and meaningful conversation.
- Respite Care – We understand as a family caregiver you may become emotionally or physically drained. That is why our respite care can allow you to have a few hours to a few days to yourself.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our caregivers are trained to provide specialized care for those with Dementia or Alzheimer's Disease. To learn more about this care, please contact us today.
- End of Life Care – Our senior care experts can provide emotional help for your senior loved one as well as the family. We can provide 24 hour care and support to help your family.
- Transitioning Home – If you have a loved one or friend that recently was in the hospital and needs care at home, our caregivers are here to help. We can help to provide in home care and transportation to and from the hospital.
Contact us today at (847) 241-4403 to learn more about us and our in home care services. We are happy to schedule a free care consultation for those in the Westmont, IL area. We can't wait to hear from you!