Quality Eldercare After a Hospital Discharge from Comfort Keepers of Columbus, GA
Post-Hospital Care is Easy with Eldercare from Comfort Keepers of Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
After being discharged from Piedmont, St. Francis, or any hospital in Columbus and the surrounding area, it can be difficult to come home. Mobility becomes an issue. Everyday tasks are harder. Isolation is the norm. Comfort Keepers of Columbus, GA offers dedicated eldercare to make the transition from hospital to home an easier one. You’ll enjoy the loyalty a local caregiver who also lives right here Muscogee County – they know the area and the community just like you. Let Comfort Keepers of Columbus handle post-hospital care that’s so critical to physical recovery and emotional well-being.
Eldercare That Works
Everyone knows that the time immediately following release from the hospital is a critical phase of recovery. Done properly, your loved one can remain the comfort of their own home. However, without the necessary help there’s a good chance your loved one will experience re-hospitalization. Comfort Keepers of Columbus, GA is here to offer expert eldercare that can aid those in recovery. We can customize our level of involvement depending on your needs as we proudly serve Columbus, Ellerslie, Cataula, Cusseta, Box Springs, Smiths Station, Salem and the surrounding area.
How We Help in Columbus, GA and the Surrounding Area
We work together with home health agencies, physical therapist and health professionals to make sure your loved one gets proper elder care in his or her own home. The transition will be seamless, safe and positive.
- Transportation – We make sure your loved one gets to and from all necessary physician visits and therapy sessions.
- Medication Reminders – We’ll pick up prescriptions and make sure your senior takes the right medicine, the right amount and at the right time.
- Encouragement – We’ll provide positive reassurance so your loved one remains focused on their doctor-prescribed therapy.
- Companionship – It’s not uncommon for depression and frustration to sink in after a hospital stay. We’ll be there every step of the way for meaningful activities and companionship.
- Personal Care – Our caregivers will offer basic self-care and support with hygiene and housekeeping.
- Respite Care – If you need a break from tending to your loved one, our caregivers will step in to give you much-needed time off. The change in care is good for your loved one, too!
Contact Us Comfort Keepers in Columbus, GA
Comfort Keepers of Columbus, GA will make the eldercare transition to home a smooth one. Call us at (706) 250-8056.