Customized In Home Care & Assistance For Seniors In Columbus, GA, Phenix City, AL, and Surrounding Areas
Learn more about our customized in home care plans for seniors in Columbus, GA
It is no secret that most older adults would state aging in place as their no. 1 priority, even when chronic conditions and depleting health make it increasingly difficult for them to maintain independence without some type of support. If you are searching for quality in home care options for a loved one who wants to age at home, consider working with Comfort Keepers of Columbus.
We can provide customized care at affordable hourly rates and help your loved one with everything from homemaking, meal preparation, shopping, laundry, and medication reminders to personal care, transportation, and more.
In-Home Care Services
- Companion Care - By offering conversation and company, as well as incidental transportation, grocery and home goods shopping, meal preparation, and other services, this service can make elderly feel less isolated.
- Personal Care - Personal requirements such as washing, clothing, and grooming are handled delicately by our skilled caregivers.
- Safety Care - Our Senior Safety Care Products help seniors be safe and secure at home and when out and about.
- Senior Transportation - Comfort Keepers can provide rides and transportation for elders' daily activities, preserving their freedom.
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers will ensure that your loved one maintains contact with friends and family via phone conversations, video chats, email, social media, and texting if they are experiencing social isolation.
- Interactive Caregiving - We give personalized care so that clients can enjoy their time while also enhancing their quality of life. By focusing on Interactive Caregiving, we can help clients and their families feel better.
Making a Difference
We often get to hear words of praise for our devoted caregivers - how they treat clients as if they were their own family members. That is because we truly care about making a positive change in their lives. For Comfort Keepers, caregiving is never about completing a set of tasks but rather about seeking to enrich the lives of those who need our help the most. We want your loved one to stay as active and healthy as possible; we want them to continue with their hobbies or visit friends, enjoying life to the fullest.
Bringing Peace of Mind to Loved Ones
By helping your loved one maintain the lifestyle and independence they deserve, we can help your whole family find peace of mind. Whether you live out of state, out of town, or just around the block, you will know Mom or Dad’s needs are met by caring professionals at times when you cannot be there for them.
While a busy schedule or raising kids may prevent you from visiting your elderly loved one as often as you would like, we can bring you up to speed on their wellbeing and favorite pastimes through real-time updates and regular communication with our care experts. Comfort Keepers also offer a range of technology solutions and products to complement in home care and further enhance safety in your loved one’s home.
Individualized Care for Each Senior
To get your care plan underway, we will first arrange an in-home visit to your loved one’s place. Our client care coordinator will invest the time to learn more about your parent’s needs and lifestyle and answer all your questions. After completing a comprehensive assessment, we will propose a schedule of visits based on your needs and budget and refer a qualified in home care provider from our local roster. Regardless of the type or level of care your Mom or Dad may require, rest assured Comfort Keepers is up to the task.
Do not hesitate to call us today at (706) 250-8056 and learn more about our in home care services in your area and how we can best help your parent.