Welcome to Comfort Keepers - A Premier Home Care Agency
Comfort Keepers has been uplifting the human spirit for over two decades through our senior home care services, aiding aging adults in maintaining their freedom and finding joy in everyday situations. Our compassionate care services prioritize physical, mental, and social well-being in order to assist seniors in living their best lives at home. Call (706) 250-8056 immediately to schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more about how Comfort Keepers can help your family in Columbus, or the surrounding region.
Are You Interested In Becoming A Comfort Keeper?
Comfort Keepers is looking for people that are devoted and sensitive to join our growing team. You'll have several opportunities to develop your career as a Comfort Keeper. You'll help seniors keep their dignity and independence. You'll be there as a buddy and a shoulder to cry on. You'll also be helping to make a difference in the lives of your clients. Please use the button below to apply for one of our open vacancies.
Benefits of Working for Us
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a seniors life
- Competitive pay
- Make your own schedule with our flexible hours!
- Become a member of our supportive team with room to grow
Our Care Services
At Comfort Keepers, we offer two types of care: in-home care and specialized care. We are dedicated to aiding elders with a variety of needs, ranging from simple daily living assistance to hands-on care for specific needs. Take a look at our extensive list of senior care services below:
- Companion Care - Our caregivers strive to develop long-term relationships with their clients while aiding them with daily tasks.
- Personal Care - Bathing, clothing, grooming and assisting with daily tasks that may have become difficult are apart of personal care
- Safety Care - Our SafetyChoice products help seniors be independent and secure in their homes
- Senior Transportation - We provide senior transportation to and from doctors appointments or anywhere your loved one needs to go
- Seniors and Technology - Our care providers can assist you in making the most of technology by connecting with family and friends through video calls, texting, and more
- Interactive Caregiving - We look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit so they can live their best and healthiest lives every day
- 24-Hour Care - We give 24-hour care and support to elders and disabled people seven days a week.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - Memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or another form of cognitive loss.
- End of Life Care - Support for seniors who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness is known as end-of-life care.
- In-Facility Care - We provide care to seniors in assisted living facilities who require additional support.
- Post-Hospital Care - Our team assists elders in recovering from hospital stays and preventing hospital readmission.
How To Pay For Care
Learn more about our options on how to pay for private home care. We are always willing to help families in our neighborhood find great care at a reasonable cost. Click the icon below to learn more about how to pay for care:
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
If you're unsure whether your loved one requires support to retain independence or which services would be ideal for their care plan, contact our home care agency. We can set up a no-cost, no-obligation appointment to help you get started—from starting the conversation to preparing for your first session and beyond. To get started with Comfort Keepers, click the button below: