Comfort Keepers Offers Quality In Home Health Care Services In Milton, FL
Comfort Keepers is a nationally renowned caregiving agency providing personalized in home health care services to seniors in Milton, FL, and the surrounding areas.
Tailored to address the specific needs of each client, our services cater to a wide range of needs that enable older adults to remain living safely and independently in the comfort of their home instead of moving in an assisted living facility.
Customized Services From a Dedicated Caregiver
Below you can find some basic information regarding our most popular in home health care services in Milton, FL:
- In Home Care – Assist with a number of personal and daily living tasks such as hygiene, toileting, mobility assistance, meal preparation, light housekeeping chores, medication reminders, incidental transportation, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving – All our customized care plans are developed with our Interactive Caregiving philosophy in mind – our special, wholesome approach to caregiving that focuses on improving a client’s quality of life on a physical, mental, emotional, and social level.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Whenever needed, our in home health care services can be provided on an around-the-clock basis.
- Senior Nutrition – Our caregivers can make sure that your senior loved one enjoys a healthy, nutritious diet based on their doctor’s or nutritionist’s recommendations. Professional care providers can develop a weekly or monthly menu according to your loved one’s preferences, go grocery shopping, prepare healthy meals independently or together with your parent or relative, and clean the kitchen after meals.
- Respite Care – Being your loved one’s care provider is rewarding, but it can take up all of your time. With respite care, Comfort Keepers will take care of your loved one while you are not there. This can be for just a few hours during the day or for however long needed.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Even seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia can stay in their own homes as they age with the help of specially trained care providers.
- End of Life Care – This specialized care plan serves as a support system to seniors with a limited life expectancy and their families.
- Transitioning Home – These in home health care services focus on helping recently discharged older adults continue their recuperation at home. A skilled caregiver can help minimize the risks of hospital readmission and speed up the client’s recovery.
Learn more about how Comfort Keepers can help you and your loved one by calling our office today at (850) 791-6700.