Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s or dementia by offering them a range of services that can improve the quality of life without needing to move to an assisted living facility. Our caregivers can provide intellectual, physical, and emotional support to our clients, so they can remain independent in the comfort of their own home.
If you're looking for a way to help take care of your loved one, Comfort Keepers provides quality dementia care to your loved one at home and can alleviate your worries. It is our mission is to provide everyone, regardless of their situation, a sense of belonging and uplifting moments.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Pasco County, FL
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
We take great care to screen our caregivers for empathy, and they are trained to work with and support seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's, while also provided the necessary tools needed to help their patients and families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
The care of a senior is often challenging and requires special attention. Our Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services offer the opportunity to support meaningful engagement, foster trusting relationships, and adapt to their needs.
Comfort Keepers of Pasco County, FL
Contact Comfort Keepers of Pasco County for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.