Eldercare Services provided by Comfort Keepers in The Villages, FL
Comfort Keepers elder care services collaborate with organizations, museums, and breweries in The Villages and surrounding areas.
Comfort Keepers in The Villages, FL arrange eldercare services to seniors and your loved ones in The Villages and surrounding areas in Florida. Our number one goal is to make sure that our eldercare services will help seniors and your loved ones with daily tasks around the house and in the community. Our eldercare services come with safe transportation and will also help with housekeeping.
We accomplish our goal of helping seniors and your loved ones by pairing up with local organizations, museums, and breweries in The Villages, FL and surrounding areas to present options for seniors.
Organizations, Museums, and Breweries We Work With:
- Lake Griffin State Park: Lake Griffin State Park has over 9,400 acres of land, making them the 8th largest park in the state of Florida. Over 40 campsites, beautiful trails to walk on, and much more to offer to make this a must-see destination.
- Paquette’s Historical Farmall Museum: Here at Paquette’s Historical Farmall Museum we host a variety of events for all ages. From tractor pulling to barbequing, we invite all guests to come out and visit our venue.
- Backyard Barn Winery & Microbrewery: Backyard Winery and Microbrewery is just minutes away from The Villages, located just off of I-75. We are a family-owned, which offers a small batch, handcrafted wine and beer in a country setting.
- Uncle Donald’s Farm: Here at Uncle Donald’s Farm we pride our self on creating a relaxing environment so you are able to enjoy the great outdoors with family, friends, and especially the animals.
- Lake Panasoffkee: Come and enjoy a beautiful and relaxing day walking by the water. We at Lake Panasoffkee pride ourselves on creating a family-first environment so all you have to do is enjoy the scenery.
Please feel free to contact us here at any time to learn more about Comfort Keepers Eldercare Services of The Villages, FL.