Comfort Keepers Senior Home Care Offers Excellent Senior Safety
Senior Home Care From Comfort Keepers Promises Senior Safety on Various Levels.
At Comfort Keepers, our senior home care helps guarantees the safety of your senior loved one with our unique Interactive Caregiving™, and any recommendations that make the senior’s home safe and secure with advanced monitoring and alerting technology solutions brought to you by SafetyChoice®.
While utilizing personalized Interactive Caregiving, Comfort Keepers® encourages physical, mental, emotional and nutritional health needs for seniors. Improving their health and well-being, and senior home care diminishes seniors’ risk of illness and further injuries. Comfort Keepers offers progressive technology solutions, such as the Personal Emergency Response System, a fall detector, a medication management system and other monitoring devices, all of which are designed to assure the overall safety of your senior loved one, at all times!
To maintain overall health and keep the illness under control, it is not unusual for seniors to take over five prescription medications per day. This may be a difficult task to manage, especially for those with cognitive disorders, mobility issues, and other health problems. If you are apprehensive about your loved one manage their own medications on a daily basis, senior home care professionals can help with medication reminders by performing the following:
- Make sure your loved one takes the correct dosage of their medications at the right time.
- Ensure your senior is properly taking their medications and look out for any side effects.
- This way, you can know if their treatment is working or if you should talk to their medical team about additional options.
- Pick up prescription medications at the local pharmacy
- Making certain that they always have enough medications at home.
- Plan out daily dosages by introducing a medicine management system that works best for your loved one
- Makes sure that your loved one has their medications with them at all times
Our senior home care assistants help seniors’ families by recommending advice on how to make a home safer for seniors and to accommodate the physical changes that naturally come with aging. Our Comfort Keepers have years of experience and knowledge in creating and maintaining safe homes for seniors.