Senior Care Serving Delray Beach, FL and the Surrounding Areas.
Interactive Caregiving is Comfort Keeper’s Approach to Senior Care
Our distinctive approach to care is at the very heart of Comfort Keepers.
Some may say that the most imperative thing to seniors is the ability to remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers® can help make this a reality. The loving caregivers at Comfort Keepers receive thorough training in our registered Interactive Caregiving approach for senior care, a blend of strategies and techniques that stresses physical engagement and companion interaction.
Our intended goal is to improve the quality of life and support seniors to maintain their independence for as long as healthily possible. Comfort Keepers offers crucial personal care, companionship, and housekeeping services − and it is our unique Interactive Caregiving approach that makes all the difference!
The Importance of an Active Senior Mind
For many senior loved ones, living an independent life can be both frustrating and stressful for seniors to realize they no longer have the physical abilities they once had. To relieve some of these challenges, Comfort Keepers senior care professionals allow seniors to take a crucial and independent role in their care. We create physical, mental, and social activities that seniors enjoy. Some of these activities include visiting friends, solving crossword puzzles, and listening to music. At the end of the day, we want your loved one to be happy and healthy.
The Interactive Caregiving Approach
Our Interactive Caregiving approach means that your senior loved one will never have to go through the health or recovery path alone. Our Comfort Keepers senior care with your loved one to improve their overall well-being, happiness, and independence. We use the unique system of Interactive Caregiving because we believe it makes a positive difference in all our clients' lives. For example:
- Physical exercise conditions and strengthens core muscles. This practice reduces the risk of falling, which is one of the leading causes of injury in seniors. Studies even show that exercise is better for fall prevention than home modifications.
- Solving puzzles and reminiscing are important mental exercises. They keep the mind nimble and alert, which fights negative emotions and confusion.
- Mental acuity for seniors also comes down to proper diet and hydration. We focus on meal preparation and make sure our clients aren't missing these essentials.
- Caregiver companionship promotes home safety. Our preventative measures, including safety technologies, help seniors stay connected with the modern world to ensure great senior care.
- Comfort Keepers’ unique Interactive Caregiving approach operates on four central principles. Each of our trained caregivers employs these principles as they care for, engage, and interact with their clients:
- A senior with an active mind is happier, lives a fuller life, and engages with others.
- A well-nourished senior has a more active mind and body.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
By utilizing a customized Comfort Keepers’ senior care plan, a senior can remain safe and healthy in his or her home for longer. This approach is a touching and life-changing gift for aging seniors. Family members will feel at ease knowing that their loved ones are in the best hands. Our caregivers do more than meet your loved one’s needs. They provide caring and healthy companionship for your loved one when they most need it!
For more information and resources about Interactive Caregiving or our senior care options, contact us or give us a call anytime at (561) 203-3402.