Learn about home care services that are offered throughout the Deerfield Beach area
Home Care services that are explicitly designed to benefit you and your loved one in Deerfield Beach, FL, and the surrounding area
At Comfort Keepers, we know that every senior has unique needs. For this reason, we are pleased to offer a wide array of home care services. Our caregivers will customize a plan to fit our client's needs and lifestyle. They are treated as members of our own family with care that will elevate the human spirit. Here is a brief overview of all our service offerings:
- Personal Care - Senior care services involve personal and companionship care. Individual care tasks include bathing, grooming, and toileting, while companionship care tasks include medication reminders, grocery shopping, meal preparation, and incidental transportation.
- 24-Hour Care - Seniors with chronic conditions can benefit from 24-hour care services. With 24-hour care, you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your older loved one is cared for.
- Respite Care - To prevent caregiver burnout, many family caregivers make the intelligent decision to opt for respite care or at-home care services from Comfort Keepers senior care services.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care - Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease are very common among the older population. Since seniors with these conditions require special care and attention, we offer dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
- Senior Nutrition - Our senior care services providers make it a top priority to promote healthy, well-balanced meals to senior citizens. Although they can prepare meals independently, they often encourage older adults to assist them.
- Interactive Caregiving - Interactive Caregiving is a Comfort Keepers senior care service that makes us stand out from other home care agencies. It is designed to stimulate seniors' physically, mentally, social, and emotional levels through various activities.
- Transitioning Home - Older adults who have just returned from the hospital often opt for our transitioning home services. These services aim to help seniors recover faster while reducing their risk of hospital readmission.
- End of Life Care - Seniors can benefit from end-of-life care services in their last moments. End-of-life care gives them the time to make the most of their time left and frees them of daily chores such as grocery shopping and cleaning.
If you believe your senior could benefit from any of these home care services, we encourage you to contact us today at (561) 203-3681; our dedicated care team is available 24/7 for all questions and concerns with home care services. We even offer a free home consultation for more in-depth answers and a personalized care plan to give you peace of mind.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!